Saturday, January 28, 2012

Deadline

I need to deliver on my first development deadline at my new(ish) company by Jan. 31 and I have a fair amount of work to complete.  The software I am working on is really slow when I connect to our database from home over VPN, so I instead I made the 15 minute drive into the office, Marcie in tow, for a Saturday work session in my cube.  We lasted about 3 hours there, and I got a bit done, but it turns out I didn't really need to run my software against the database anyway :D

I just hope that I don't spend many weekends in TLY trying to meet work deadlines.  Come on, we all have a final deadline.  If you know what I mean.


Drops from My 2012 Bucket: Jan. 28, 328 days remaining

The Alternative Factor  ("What of Lazarus?"  What of anti-Lazarus?)

Video Mission Update: 28 / 728 hours = 3.8%

No comments:

Post a Comment