Monday, February 20, 2012

Food Forever

(February 19)

I worked out a birthday trip to Red Robin in Wilbraham.  They claim to be the "Best Gourmet Burger" makers, and who am I to disagree?  :-)  Joining me were the same crew from the Golden Corral adventure: Marcie and my parents.   I enjoyed my "Burning Hot Love" burger with its layers of spiciness from the bun to the patty.  (My system is still enjoying it the next day.)  Also, I would definitely recommend the onion ring tower with its tasty dipping sauces.  Good American fun.

(February 18)

To celebrate the 49th day of the year, Marcie and I tackled the daunting task of identifying all 49 flavors of Jelly Belly beans from the large container we received last Christmas.  Actually, most of the beans can be determined by color alone, but a few of the oranges and reds were not so easy to tell apart without tasting some.  Well, er -- a lot :-)


(February 16)

Kudos to the Chipotle iPhone app, which allowed me to place an order and skip the line at the store.  Love those burritos.  I also really like this bit of A/V magic Chipotle commissioned last year.



(February 15)

Girl Scout cookies are here!  I had a bit of a scare in that I thought Lemonades were not available, but it seems they were on one seller's list and not another's.  So, we have our Lemonades and Thin Mints for TLY, but I also wanted to try a new one:  Thank U Berry Munch.  Crunchy.  Berries.  Mmmm.



Drops from My 2012 Bucket: Feb. 19, 306 days remaining



Obsession  (SBD cloud)
Wolf in the Fold  (Scotty dunnit?)
The Trouble with Tribbles  (Does anyone NOT know this episode?)
The Gamesters of Triskelion  (Gladiator, Kirk-style)
A Piece of the Action  (Kirk and Spock are 'The Feds')

Video Mission Update: 47 / 728 hours = 6.5%



Sold two Blu-ray discs on Amazon Marketplace last week!


Sales Mission Update: 23.43 / $2500 = 0.9%


Red Robin
Food Mission Update: 2 / 20 restaurants = 10%

No comments:

Post a Comment