Monday, July 2, 2012

My Blog, Since 2012


Audience survey question of the day:  at what point is it acceptable to use the word "Since" with your company or product?  For example, the Goldenberg's Peanut Chews were marked "Since 1917," a pretty great accomplishment having a viable product for nearly 100 years.  When I see the word "Since" used in this manner I smile and think back to my time in Korea, where some shops would label their signs with a year 1 or 2 years prior.  As in "Since 1995" in 1996.  Remembering how quickly businesses would turn over in the trendy spots in Seoul, I suppose there is something to said for making it for one year.

Burger Challenge Update:  Ate the Kain Steakhouse burger at Bugaboo Creek in Milford.  My first time to Bugaboo Creek since a colleague and I discovered the North Shore Mall branch was closed.  It's getting harder to find them in Massachusetts...

No comments:

Post a Comment