Sunday, April 22, 2012

Goodbye Earth Day

Ah yes, what difference a missing comma makes, for the title should read, "Goodbye, Earth Day."  Actually, December 21 is "Goodbye Earth Day."  :-)

OK, that was lame.

I thought about doing something earthy today, but the rain came in for the first time in weeks, and truth be told, Mother Nature is doing the best thing for the dry earth around my house.  My help is not needed today.  I'll do something crunchy later, I promise.

Instead, I got a good start on "Running Week."  Next Saturday is my 4.5 mile race, and I plan to get immersed!  I started my next reading project, Born to Run, by Christopher McDougall.  Two chapters in and I already know it's going to be tough to put down!


Drops from My 2012 Bucket: Apr. 22, 243 days remaining


Angel One  (Riker takes a Kirk turn with Mistress Beata)
11001001  (The Binars are interesting, but Minuet is captivating)
Too Short A Season  (The curious case of Admiral Jameson)

Video Mission Update: 118 / 728 hours = 16.2%

No comments:

Post a Comment